Call us on 0845 085 2100
or email us
Expert support from Microsoft accredited engineers.
FSI Cloud provide Managed IT Services, allowing organisations to outsource their day-to-day IT responsibilities, functions and infrastructure in a secure environment, to improve business operations and reduce IT and operating costs.
There is an ever increasing requirement on businesses to respond to variable or seasonal demands, and the challenges that this has on infrastructure and data storage capacity.
We provide business solutions from our highly secure data centre environment which are quick to deploy without you having to buy, install and manage any hardware yourself.
Our Cloud solutions alleviate the need to buy and maintain your own hardware and offers real benefits to your business, including
- Reduction of capital expenditure – free up cash to use elsewhere in your business
- Faster deployment of computing resources – get additional staff productive quickly
- Speed-up time to market – take advantage of new opportunities
- Cost savings with a pay as you go pricing model – enables accurate forecasting & budgeting
- Benefit from a robust and highly secure infrastructure – peace of mind knowing your data is safe & secure.
We provide flexible and Scalable solutions, enabling a more agile environment for testing and delivering new business applications.
Fully Managed Solution
We provide a fully managed service for our customers. We use the latest management tools to speed up the configuration and deployment of your service.
Our configuration tools allow us to select the operating system and hardware configuration needed to provide you with the most optimum performance.
Once we have completed your configuration, our team will email confirmation advising that your environment has been built. Your system is ready to use and any changes are usually active within the hour.
FSI Cloud can configure how much computing power you need by adding CPU and RAM storage as requested. We can also provide bespoke configurations to meet your requirements and continually adjust the configuration to meet your business demands.