Call us on 0845 085 2100
or email us
Expert support from Microsoft accredited engineers.
Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
The Hybrid Private Cloud model allows you to mix and match private, public and dedicated hardware to suit your business needs, by incorporating performance, reliability, enhanced security and value for money.
FSI Cloud can deploy computing and storage resources quickly and easily when needed, whilst also disabling them just as quickly and easily when they aren’t needed.
The Hybrid and Private Cloud model provides a computing environment with the scalability and security of an enterprise-class platform, coupled with robust private or public network connectivity options.
Cloud strategies resolve a multitude of business requirements, from placing business critical services in a safe and secure computing environment to adopting a flexible IT approach.
Agile, on demand computing and infrastructure, allows your resources to instead concentrate on business critical tasks. Benefits include:
- More money to re-invest in your business by moving from a capital-intensive to capital-light model.
- Significant reduction in maintenance and running costs.
- Your data is kept in a UK data centre with security parameters exceeding industry standards.
Why move to the Cloud
- Drive Innovation by leveraging new technology and the cloud to meet business needs.
- Deliver services faster with better quality
- Optimize portfolio for greatest return
- Respond quickly to new demands
- Free Up Resources by improving efficiency and managing complexity
- Transform from manual to automated
- Focus on service experience instead of infrastructure
- Reduce costs and cycle times
- Reduce Risk of data breach, improper access etc
- Secure online business to increase revenue
- Decrease security risk
- Simplify compliance