Call us on 0845 085 2100
or email us
Expert support from Microsoft accredited engineers.
Managed IT Solutions
FSI Cloud provide Managed IT Services, allowing organisations to outsource their day-to-day IT responsibilities, functions and infrastructure in a secure environment, to improve business operations and reduce IT and operating costs.
Our services are based in the Cloud, on a Software as a Service (SaaS) distribution model, removing the need for you to invest in upfront hardware and software, ongoing software maintenance and support resources.
Your data is stored, backed-up and protected in a secure environment and can be accessed instantly over the web directly to your computer.
We monitor and manage your IT infrastructure to ensure security breaches or threats don’t occur, giving you peace of mind. Should problems arise, our team of experienced technical support engineers are available to rectify quickly and effectively, without the need for you to call out engineers at additional cost.
Typical users of Managed IT Services include:
- Organisations managing their own assets and services looking to reduce capital expenditure and who lack internal IT resources to support vital business systems.
- Maintenance contractors or FM service providers dealing with mobilising complex contracts which require full maintenance and service management capabilities.
FSI Cloud services include:
- managed IT services:
- Hardware support
- IT helpdesk
- remote desktop services
- hosted email solutions, including email archiving
- server hosting
- exchange hosting
- data and PC storage, back-up and protection
- disaster recovery and business continuity
- telephone, remote and on-site support
Features and benefits of FSI Cloud services include:
- improvement in operations
- reduction in IT and operating costs
- remote fault diagnosis and repair, for less downtime and reduction of lost revenue
- storage of data in a secure environment for peace of mind
- team of experienced technicians offering support, consultancy, service desk and project management services
- more time for internal resources to perform day-to-day tasks for, optimum business operations