Call us on 0845 085 2100
or email us
Expert support from Microsoft accredited engineers.
A recent study has shown that 43% of businesses do not recover from critical loss of data. Protect your business from data loss with a data backup solution.
Off site back-up
FSI Cloud offer a secure, off-site data storage and backup platform at significantly less cost compared to standard tape based systems. Backups are customisable to your preferences (ie automated or manual) and work across many applications that require application-specific support, to ensure your data is safeguarded.
- Access to your data 24/7/365 days a year.
- No data transfer costs.
- Easily increase your storage space as your requirements grow.
- Storage available up to 1 Petabyte (1,000,000 GB)
- Plain storage and agent-based backup options available.
- Dedicated storage platforms featuring redundant power, cooling and disk configurations
- Data integrity assured through RAID 6 or RAID 1+0 on all volumes
- All hard drives used are low power, therefore better for the environment
- Block level storage presented through iSCSI
- File Level storage presented through FTP, FTP over SSL, or NFS
- Choice of encryption options to ensure 100% security
- Backups are provided using a software agent available for Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and Novell NetWare
- Supported application servers include Microsoft SQL Server®, Microsoft Exchange Server®, Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy®, MySQL, Oracle, Lotus Domino Server
- Our primary and backup data storage platforms are housed in high specification data centres in the UK, on separate power grids and geographical diverse locations for redundancy purposes.