Call us on 0845 085 2100
or email us
Hosted Exchange Server 2013
More companies than ever are realising the benefits of Cloud Computing and the advantages that Software as a Service brings to a business. Providing an opex model which delivers scalability and flexibility is crucial to many companies’ future growth. Underlying this is the “must have“ availability and reliability of the service which FSI Cloud offers with a 99.999% uptime SLA.
Scalability & flexibility
FSI Cloud productivity solutions enable your company to be more efficient and productive and can be accessed from anywhere, via an internet connection.
Availability & reliability
Our Exchange email service provides you with all the feature rich functionality of Microsoft Exchange 2010 (Enterprise version). The service is located in a world class UK data centre and is protected with enterprise grade security solutions. Moving your data Moving to the Cloud could not be easier: we have a team of engineers to help securely transition information from your on-premise servers or current hosting provider to FSI Cloud.
Features and benefits:
25 GB or unlimited storage options:
- Message size up to 50 MB, Enterprise version of Microsoft Exchange & Outlook available.
- Full range of smartphones and tablets, including ActiveSync (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 7) and BlackBerry BIS and BES
- Enables full support of Microsoft Outlook® 2013 features such as improved calendar and conversation view. Outlook Web App (enhanced web access available with Exchange 2013) and Microsoft Outlook® 2011 for MAC are available.
- View the availability of your colleagues for scheduling or rearranging meetings, booking conference rooms, and planning projects.
Shared task lists:
- Allows ‘to do’ lists to be created and assigned, then shared with team members. Managers can check off items as they are completed.
- Using Company or shared address books ensures customers’ contact details will not be lost or misplaced. Faster deployment: skilled technical assistance and migration tools specifically built to provide a seamless transition.
Reduce capital expenditure and operational expense:
- Purchase what is required at the time required, allowing you to keep track of costs.